- A student may be allowed to withdraw from a course, as the case may be, at any time before the commencement of the second sessional test or midterm, with the permission of the Director of a campus/Incharge of Academic Affairs.
- Withdrawal from a course, as the case may be, shall not result in academic penalty. However, the course/semester fees shall not be allowed to roll over, and the withdrawal courses shall be mentioned in the transcript.
How to withdraw from course(s)?
In order to withdraw the course (s), please follow the following procedure
- Login to your LMS account
- Click on the services tab and select the “Course Withdraw Request” link
- Select the course to withdraw
- Enter the reason for withdrawal
Click on Submit Request button