- A student may be allowed to cancel his/her admission at any time during his/her studies, with the permission of the Director of a campus or In charge of Academic Affairs.
- After the approval of the admission cancellation request, admission of the student will be cancelled and LMS account will be disabled.
On acceptance of admission cancellation request for whatever reason, paid semester(s) fee shall not be refunded except the caution money.
How to Apply?
In order to submit admission cancellation request, please follow the following procedure
- Login to your LMS account
- Click on the services tab and select the “Admission Cancellation Request” link
- Select the reason for cancellation
- Enter the Beneficiary name and address for the refund of security/caution money or any other refundable amount.
- Click on Submit Request button